Utilising automation is a brilliant way to scale your business without investing in additional staff and time consuming strategies. The automation feature allows you to create a series of events which are completely managed by the platform. It is completely customisable and is tailored to manage contacts within your database as well as send out one-to-one communications based on the lifecycle of your contacts.
Interacting with your database should be personal. After all, you wouldn’t speak to a loyal customer the same as you would a prospect. Why should your marketing be any different? Automation allows you to set up, monitor and manage many custom tasks and communications. Creating these automated actions forges operational efficiency; allows you to better manage the various contacts within your database, and gives you insight on the interactions with customers and prospects.
The opportunities are limitless with automation but here are a list of a few ways you can leverage automation for your business:
- Welcome Messages - sent when a contact is added
- Birthday Messages - sent for upcoming birthdays
- Anniversary Messages - sent to contacts on the anniversary of being added to your database. Ideal opportunity to get them to update their details
- Loyalty Messages - sent to contacts based on the number of times they’ve made purchases or a particular dollar amount spent (relies on an integration with your POS)
- We Miss You Messages - sent when a contact has not purchased from you recently (relies on an integration with your POS)
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Messages - sent to contacts who put items in their shopping cart but did not follow through with the purchase (relies on an integration with eCommerce)
Update Automation Status
To change the status of an automated message Locate relevant automation via the automation list or using the search feature Click the dropdown icon on the right side of the relevant automation Select relative status option Confirm
Edit an Automation
To Edit an automation Locate relevant automation via the automation list or using the search feature Click the Edit button on the right side of the relevant automation > From the Automation Setup screen you’ll be able to click on existing Triggers, ...
The templates section allows you to create email templates which can then be easily loaded up and used at any time. Templates differ from campaigns in they don’t have any sending information linked to them. You would create and use a template in the ...
The next chapter in marketing campaigns has arrived. The Campaigns section allows you to create a single campaign, in which you can add any number of marketing channels. This revolutionary campaigning allows you to track the various methods of ...
Create New Automation
Click the Plus symbol at the top right of your screen Click on Triggers located in the pane on the right side of your screen Select the Trigger that you would like to use for your automation Drag selected Trigger into the Trigger box of the flow ...